Kastraki Camping welcomes you and fully implement the health protocols for each and every service offered in the Camping.
Basic health and safety rules
- Strict observance of the schedule for the cleaning, disinfecting and ventilation of all accommodation, facilities and shops in the Camping, in compliance with the directives issued by the Hellenic National Public Health Organization (EODY)
- Disinfectant stations in all communal areas, toilets and accommodation.
- Use of PPE in all shops, communal areas, toilets, cleaning and maintenance services.
- 1,5 m social distancing across all interior and exterior spaces in the camping.
- Personnel training in compliance with EODY directives.
- On your arrival, you will be given relevant instructions, according to the hygiene and your safety.
- Operation of food and commercial departments in compliance with current legislation.
- Immediate notification for Medical Assistance when required.
With all the above- mentioned measures, in combination with a positive and “can-do” attitude, the team of Kastraki Camping will adapt to all challenges and do the utmost to ensure the safety of your vacation.
Official website of the ministry covid19.gov.gr